Go to Top
Product Code AKFF24
Minimum Pax 1 person
“Sachoom” is a nonverbal dance musical that can be appreciated by all generations from all countries, as it presents a simple plot full of various dance genres including hip-hop, jazz, contemporary dance, break dancing, and more. Since the first Sachoom performance stage opened in October of 2004, the dance musical has been seen over 1,900 performances to this date, and is still receiving high popularity. In 2007, Sachoom completely sold-out all of their performances in Japan (Shinjuku Face Theater May 1 ~ May 7), and Sachoom took the record as the most internationally performed musical production in a short period of time as it toured 32 cities. Sachoom was also the first Korean production to perform at the opening ceremonies of the 2008 Edinburgh Festival Fringe (August 3, 2008 ~ August 25, 2008), receiving international acclaim as it was nominated as a powerful musical.
The nonverbal performance projects subtitling in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese for foreigners to enjoy. After the musical, audience members can spend time with the performers at the stage lobby.
502, 5F Nakwon Bldg., 428, Samil-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Every day open
428, Samil-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul[Sachoom Theater (4F, Cinecoabuilding in Insa-dong)]
Sachoom performance ticket
Transportation, Souvenir，Meal，Personal expenses ，etc.
*Open to visitors ages 7 and over
[How to use Ticket]
-Reserve performance, date, time, seat, quantity of ticket
-Payment -Receive voucher by e-mail
-Print the voucher
-Exchange ticket after showing voucher
[ Cancellation Policy ]
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: 09:00~22:00(Every day open)
The website payment system is worked succesfully at the upper Internet Explorer 8 Or Chrome 4.4 version.
Please follow set up Plugin and please retry payment on website.
If you can't pay on website, you can pay through your card number payment( by handwritten).
The process of the card payment by handwritten: VISA OR MASTER CARD IS ACCEPTED
1. please book for your prefer products on the website.(Waiting a booking)
2. we check for your booking and send the product's availabilty by your e-mail with card payment athorized form.
3. please let us know your requirements and fill out the form, attached it.(Completion of a booking)
4. we'll send the card payment receipt with the confirm voucher for you.