Gyeongbokgung Palace & Gangnam City Full day Tour
Product Code AKFF62
Minimum Pax 2
[The Changing of the Royal Guard Ceremony]<br />
In ancient times, the royal guards of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910) performed the given task by guarding the Gwanghwamun Gate, the entrance of the Gyeongbok Palace and its record has been consulted for the present reenactment ceremony. <br />
It will be a great opportunity to experience a rare traditional scene in Korea.<br />
[Gyeongbokgung Palace]<br />
Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first royal palace built by the Joseon Dynasty. <br />
It was located at the heart of newly appointed capital of Seoul and represented the sovereignty of the Joseon Dynasty.<br />
[The National Folk Museum]<br />
The National Folk Museum of Korea displays the culture and folk history of the Korean people from prehistoric times to the end of the Joseon Dynasty. <br />
It is situated in the precinct of Gyeongbokgung Palace which is the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty.<br />
[Blue House]<br />
Cheongwadae(Blue House) is the presidential residence of the Republic of Korea and is regarded as the heart of the nation. <br />
It is comprised of the main presidential office, reception rooms, conference rooms and living quarters, annexes for Chunchugwan and Yeongbingwan, the Security Service Office, and gardens and ponds in front and back.<br />
Seoul Stn(Hotel)-Gyeongbokgung Palace-National Fork Village-The changing of the Royal guide-Pass by Blue House-Shopping center-Lunch-Coex Aquarium-Lotte Duty Free Shop-Garosu gill(Street) of Sinsa dong-Seoul Stn(Hotel)
- Know Before You Book
- Cancellation Policy
Transportation, Admission fee, Lunch and Tour guide
09:00~10:00 Hotel pick up<br />
10:00 Arrival Gyeongbokgung Palace<br />
11:00 Departure Gheongbokgung Palace<br />
12:00 Shopping center<br />
13:00 Lunch<br />
14:00 Coex Aquarium<br />
16:00 Lotte Duty free shop<br />
17:00 Garosu gill<br />
18:00 Drop off Hotel
- The minimum starting people (2people)<br />
- lack of people, cancellation of travel , a full refund(guide three or more days prior to departure)<br />
- child fare: same as adult fare<br />
- Please confirm cancellation/charge fee and traveler's insurance.<br />
- Stand by guide: Before departure 2~3days send an E-mail<br />
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)<br />
※Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by Changdeokgung Palace.
[ Cancellation Policy ]<br />
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund<br />
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount<br />
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount<br />
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable<br />
The website payment system is worked succesfully at the upper Internet Explorer 8 Or Chrome 4.4 version.
Please follow set up Plugin and please retry payment on website.
If you can't pay on website, you can pay through your card number payment( by handwritten).
The process of the card payment by handwritten: VISA OR MASTER CARD IS ACCEPTED
1. please book for your prefer products on the website.(Waiting a booking)
2. we check for your booking and send the product's availabilty by your e-mail with card payment athorized form.
3. please let us know your requirements and fill out the form, attached it.(Completion of a booking)
4. we'll send the card payment receipt with the confirm voucher for you.