Go to Top
Product Code AKFF09Z
Minimum Pax 1 person
History & Cultural
[The War Memorial of Korea]
The War Memorial of Korea is divided into indoor and outdoor exhibits and contains about 9,000 artifacts. The Indoor exhibition space, about 110,770㎡, is made up of seven halls: The Memorial hall, The War History Room, The Korean War Room, The Expeditionary Forces Room, The Armed Forces Room, The Large Equipment Room and The Korean Defense Industries Room.
Imjingak, located 7km away from Southern boundary of De militarized zone, is now the forefront of tourism related to the Korean conflict. It was built in 1972 with the hope that unification would be possible at someday.
[JSA(Joint Security Area]
During the Korean War, the truce talks took place one kilometer north of the present Joint Security Area, four thatch-roofed in houses, 3 temporary building set up specufucally for the meeting. three Quonset huts were the only structures found in the truce village. The village was moved to an approximately circular area a 800 meters in diameter in the middle of the DMZ, Panmunjom today. In JSA there are 24 main buldings (including a row of seven Quonset huts) across the MDL.
The large gray building is the Republic of Korea's Peace House. It was constructed in 1985 to house talks between North and South that were not Armictice related.
[Bridge of No Return]
Located in the Joint Security Area(JSA), the so-callde "Bridge of No Return" crosses the Military Demarcation Line(MDL) between North and South Korea. It was used for prisoner exchanges at the end of the Korean War in 1953.
[Axe Murder Incidents Area]
The axe murder incident(Panmunjom ax murder incident) was the killing of two United States Army officers by North Korean Soldiers on August 18, 1976, in the Joint Security Area(JSA) located in the Korean Demilitarized Zone(DMZ). The incident is also known alternatively as the hatchet incident, the poplar tree incident, and "The Tree Trimming Incident".
President Hotel-War Memorial of Korea-Imjigak Park-Lunch-Unification Bridge-Camp Bonifas-Panmunjoem-President Hotel
Transportation, Admission fee, Lunch and Tour guide
- Passport is required when you reserve
- Should be reserved in advance 4days before the tour date
- Casual clothes such as jeans and sandal(slippers) are not permitted in the tour area, Shaggy or unkempt hair is not allowed either.
- Child fare: same as adult fare (child under 24months is free)
- Children under 11 years are not allowed.
- Stand by guide: Before departure 3days send an E-mail
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)
- Please confirm cancellation policy and charge fee
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : Non-refundable
The website payment system is worked succesfully at the upper Internet Explorer 8 Or Chrome 4.4 version.
Please follow set up Plugin and please retry payment on website.
If you can't pay on website, you can pay through your card number payment( by handwritten).
The process of the card payment by handwritten: VISA OR MASTER CARD IS ACCEPTED
1. please book for your prefer products on the website.(Waiting a booking)
2. we check for your booking and send the product's availabilty by your e-mail with card payment athorized form.
3. please let us know your requirements and fill out the form, attached it.(Completion of a booking)
4. we'll send the card payment receipt with the confirm voucher for you.